- Temperature Controlled/Hydraulic Flattening with continuous processing pressure under controlled atmospheric conditions.
- Largest commercial hydraulic flattening installation of its kind in the Greater Midwest capable of 2,500 lbs. per cycle.
- Computer controlled processing allows for customized process cycle temperatures ranging from 300F to 1300F.
- Processing times and atmosphere can be customized to accommodate unique heating and cooling cycles.
- Can process parts up to 35" in diameter.
- Ideal process for correcting distortion, while improving material strength and ductility.
- Highly suited for high volume parts requiring flattening to achieve precise dimensional tolerance.
Other Mechanical Flattening and Tempering processes are also available for parts of unique designs and quantities.