- An exclusive licensee of the patented NitrotecTM process.
- A Nitriding, Oxidizing, ProTECtion process.
- Provides highly corrosive resistant and hardened finish in one processing sequence.
- Resultant corrosion performance surpasses other expensive and secondary plating treatments.
- Eliminates the time and handling of secondary plating finishing operations.
- Improvement over other environmentally harmful plating processes.
- Has allowed for the substitution of lower priced carbon steel in place of alloyed steels.
- Because of relatively lower processing temperature, potential distortion is minimized, and critical dimensional control is maintained.
- Provides excellent scuffing and seizure resistance even in unlubricated uses.
- Furnace sizes up to: 36" x 48" x 30"
Click Here for more information
on the patented NitrotecTM process